Corporate Identity Number (CIN):
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING, BOOK CLOSURE & VOTING THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEANS
Notice is hereby given that:
1. The ____ Annual General Meeting (‘AGM’) of Members of the Company will be held on [DAY, DATE] at [TIME] at [PLACE OF MEETING] to transact the business as set forth in the Notice of the Meeting.
2. The Notice of AGM and Annual Report for the financial year _________ have been sent to all the members at their email IDs registered with the Company/Depository Participant(s). The copy of the notice and annual report are also available on the website of the Company at ________. The aforesaid documents have been sent to all other members at their registered address in the permitted mode. The dispatch of Notice of AGM has been completed on ___________.
3. That the Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from _______ to ___________ (Both days inclusive) for the purpose of AGM of the Company to be held on ________ or ___________
4. Members holding shares either in physical form or dematerialized form may cast their vote electronically on the business as set forth in the Notice of the AGM through electronic voting system [NAME OF VOTING AGENCY] from a place other than venue of the AGM (“remote evoting”). All the members are informed that:
i. The remote e-voting shall commerce on [DATE & TIME];
ii. The remote e-voting shall end on [DATE & TIME;
iii. The cut-off date for determining the eligibility to vote through remote e-voting or at the AGM is [DATE];
iv. Voting through remote e-voting shall not be allowed beyond [DATE & TIME];
v. Any person, who acquires shares of the Company and becomes a member of the Company after dispatch of the Notice of the AGM and holding shares as of the cut-off date i.e. [DATE], may obtain the login ID and password by sending a request at [EMAIL ID OF VOTING AGENCY] However, if a person is already registered with [NAME OF VOTING AGENCY] for e-voting then existing user ID and password can be used for casting vote;
vi. Members may note that:
1. Once the vote on a resolution is cast by the member, the member shall not be allowed to change it subsequently;
2. The facility for voting through ballot paper/electronic voting system shall be made available at the AGM;
3. The members who have cast their vote by remote e-voting prior to the AGM may also attend the AGM but shall not be entitled to cast their vote again; and
4. A person whose name is recorded in the register of members or in the register of beneficial owners maintained by the depositories as on the cut-off date only shall be entitled to avail facility of remote e-voting or voting at the AGM;
vii. The Notice of AGM is available on the Company’s website ______ and also on the [NAME OF AGENCY & ITS WEBSITE];
viii. Name, address, designation, email id and phone of the person , who will be contacted for any queries/grievance connected with electronic voting facility.
For [COMPANY NAME]
[NAME & DESIGNATION]