With a view to enabling its members to maintain the optimum level of professional competence and to ensure high quality and standards in the professional services that they render, the ICSI has issued Guidelines for Compulsory Attendance of Professional Development Programmes by the Members.
As per the guidelines the current block of three years has commenced from April 1, 2014. A copy of the guidelines is available at the link: https://www.icsi.edu/webmodules/GuidelinesforCompulsoryAttendanceofProfessional.pdf
The Council of the Institute at its 200th Meeting held at New Delhi on March 18, 2011 decided that the minimum number of credit hours to be obtained by each member of the Institute be as under:
|Members below the age of 60 years||Members above the age of 60 years|
|Members in Employment||Members in Practice||Members in Employment||Members in Practice|
|PCH in each year||10||15||5||8|
|PCH in a block of 3 years||35||50||18||25|
The status of members’ programme credit hours may be viewed on the ICSI website through the following steps:
- Click on Online Services on the top right hand side of www.icsi.edu
- Click on Login tab on the top right hand side:
- Enter membership no. and password.
- Under Member’s Tab click on Manage Account
- This opens the current details in ICSI database
- Then click on to ‘Credit Hours Certificate’ available at left panel.