The e – way Bill is required where movement of goods valued at RS 50000 or above is allowed
- Single e way bill for hassle free movement of goods throughout the country
- No need for separate transit pass in each state for movement of goods
- Shift from departmental policing model to self declaration model for movement of goods
- Taxpayers/Transporters need not visit any tax officer/check posts for generation of e way bill / movement of goods across States
- No waiting time at check post and faster movement of goods thereby optimum use of vehicles , resources since there are no check post in GST Regime
- User – friendly e way bill system
- Easy and quick generation of E-way bill
- Check and balance for smooth tax administration and process simplification for easier verification of e – way bill by Tax officers .
Features of the E -Way Bill Portal :-
- User can create master of his customers suppliers & product for easy generation of e way bill , User can monitor e – way bill generated on his A/C / behalf
- Multiple mode for E-way bill generation for easy to use
- Users can create sub users and roles on Portal for generation of E-way bill
- Alert will be sent to users via mail and SMS on registered mail I’d & Mobile No.
- Vehicle no. Can be entered either by the suppliers /recipient of goods who generate EWB or the transporter
- QR code will be printed on each e way bill for ease of seeing details & Consolidated e way bill can be generated for vehicles carrying multiple consignment .
Mode of Generation of E – way Bill :-
- Web online using browser on laptop or desktop or phone & Android based Mobile App on Mobile phones & Via SMS through Registered Mobile number .
- Via API i.e. integration of IT system of user with e way bill system for generation of e way bill & Tool based bulk generation of E-way bills & Third party based system Suvidha Providers.